? ??????????????Butter Bubbles? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (15 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1891 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lots Of Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (14 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1450 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Aurora? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Last obstacle...happy or sad?

3rd October 2007

Hello friends…

This is the last piece of my blog related to Technology Course… I presume… and I really hope that I will continue writing blogs even though the semester is about to end…which also means that there will be no other Technology class after this…hu… I will definitely miss our moments designing the posters, enjoying Power Point presentations as well as struggling with smart board activities. Not forgotten our lecturer, our tutors as well as our guest lecturers week after week…all of those were really enjoying…Lets hope together that we will continue ‘blogging’ and continue sharing with each other….ya…

3rd October 2007 was the day for ‘surprise’ Quiz…..That was fun actually even though we were quite nervous, thinking of the quiz results as we were not prepared….at all…I could say… what was with us just the last week preparation…which I could say, not even full of hand could remember well…Yet, this was good as we were actually tested on our ‘normal’ knowledge…huhu…what made me sad was….this quiz was more of theories this time around…so, we must really know and remember the terms to survive…it was hard to just use basic knowledge to attempt this quiz questions… However, I tried my best and I surely could say that I ‘shot’ the last question…hu…I did not even have a schemata regarding it…but I answered based on my logical thinking….he…

Then, Prof asked us to change our question paper with our friends so that we could check each other’ answers… There were some acronyms that I wrote wrongly…but, nothing to regret, that was what really from me…and surprisingly, I got ‘correct’ for the last question that I shot….wah…I was happy…Alhamdulillah…Now, I could feel the happiness of ‘shot’ yet ‘it is correct’…it felt like…like the world is mine…he…at last, I got 8 and half out of ….?... even I did not know out of what…he…

Last but not least, since this is my last educational blog…I think…hu…I feel sad to dismiss the class…yet..undeniably I also feel happy…not because there will be no other class… but…happy thinking that our ‘raya’ is just around the corner…he…Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri…Maaf Zahir Batin…Don’t play ‘mercun’ and ‘bunga api’ ya…he…Bye…

0 comments: