? ??????????????Butter Bubbles? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (15 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1891 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lots Of Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (14 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1450 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Aurora? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

obstacles come..... =[

The chronological events towards preparing interactive white board activities….

Ë We are given software for smart board

Ë Thus, I tried to install this particular software in my laptop. Unfortunately it did not work…I was wondering .I have been installing lots of programs in my laptop yet this is the only program that my laptop could not afford to cop and work with…

Ë This is the stage where I had wasted my whole weekend treasuring and exploring my laptop components….looking for parts that is incompetence with my laptop…

Ë I even downloaded smart board software from the internet which also did not work well..it looks alien to me…

Ë Started to worry… what should I do to accomplish the tasks set…. Now, I miss my brother…who used to modify my laptop, thinking that my problem would definitely be solved by his existence…huhu…but of course, he is difficult to be reached…Sarawak…

Ë Fortunately, my beloved kind hearted friend, Julia offered a day to me to work on my smart board activities…I was very thankful to her…she was so kind to offer me hers despite of her smart board activities to be finished as well…

Ë HERE comes another obstacle, Julia’s laptop has been attacked by a virus named ‘selamat membuat assignment, UPSI memang adalah satu universiti yang banyak assignment’…that sounds funny right…I was laughing while preparing my activities…

Ë Oh my….one after another obstacles…

Ë Then, Julia’s laptop had been sent to be serviced…Thus, both of us did not have the opportunities to complete the tasks….huhu..feel like crying…

Ë Moreover, the satisfaction of completing the tasks set on our own laptop and on others is different… I want to have it on my own…

Ë Then, one of my house mates suggested me to consult Hadi…he is one of our collegue…and he is good in computer…

Ë I brought my laptop to the Faculty of Education and sit with him, asking his help to look for the ways to solve MY problem…

Ë At first, it failed. That makes me more worried of my assignments…Moreover, this software is not to be used on this assignments only. Definitely I will need it one day when I am teaching…huhu….

Ë Yet, Hadi promised me that he is going to figure out what is going on with my laptop…He asked me to leave my laptop with him so that he can really scrutinize in the problems in my laptop…but…thinking of my other assignments…I just could not…

Ë Then, after two days….I was on ‘Yahoo Messenger’ and Hadi instructs me step by step in coping with my problem…He suggested two solutions and it works well with second solutions…at first, I taught it failed…because it was restarted…on its own…yet, after that, the smart board software can be installed….Alhamdulillah…

Ë Here comes the born of Anis’ passions towards Interactive smart board…I slept at two preparing the activities and decorating my interactive smart board the day I managed to install the software…Alhamdulillah….

Ë Hopefully, that was the last obstacle that I would face in completing my tasks.. =]

2 comments:

azlan said...

obstacles do come.. it's just a matter of time.. it might seem to be a 'trouble-maker' but one thing for sure, it makes us STRONGER..
Caiyo LAVASOFT!

fatihasEnOm said...

hmm...UPSI virus is definately scary!!